The wait is over….
Caledon Industrial Park III is here
Phase 1 and 2 Fully Leased
PHASE 3 NOW LEASING!
529,868 Sq. Ft. • Q3 2025 Occupancy
On behalf of ONE Properties (ONE) & Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo), CBRE Limited is pleased to introduce for lease a best-in-class 529,868 sq. ft. logistics facility situated in the hub of Caledon’s most sought after industrial node.
Providing tenants with state-of-the-art specifications, including industry leading 40’ clear height, ESFR sprinklers, ample power, loading doors and trailer stalls. This first in class warehouse facility focuses on energy efficiency and sustainability, and is targeting LEED Gold certification.
The development’s strategic location provides tenants with superior multimodal access, excellent labour demographics and speed to market efficiency, offering a unique opportunity in the market that will be ready for occupancy Q3 2025.
|529,868 Sq. Ft.
|Built to Suit
|78 Truck Level Doors, 2 Drive-in Doors
|60' x 45'8"
60' Staging Bay
|Trailer Parking Spaces
|Car Parking Spaces
|LED with Motion Sensors
|3000 Amp, 347/600 Volt 3 Phase 4 Wire
|Energy Efficiency (LEED)
|Targeting LEED Gold
Caledon Industrial Park III is Registered with targeting the certification of LEED Gold. LEED®, and its related logo, is licensed in Canada by the Canada Green Building Council and is used here with permission.
Caledon Industrial Park III focuses on energy efficiency and sustainability, and is targeting LEED Gold certification.
Targeting LEED Gold Certification
Sustainability Features Highlights
● High efficiency mechanical systems
● Energy saving, controllable interior LED lighting
● Exterior LEDs with considerate design to reduce light pollution
● Level 2, Wi-Fi connected electric vehicle charging stations
● Water saving, high performance plumbing fixtures
● Local and regional construction materials selected for performance and low environmental impact
● Recycled and salvaged materials included in design
● Over 75% of construction waste to be recycled/reused and diverted from landfill
● Solar PV array to support low-carbon operations and reduced operating costs
Anticipate Your Business Needs
A Diverse Business Community Thriving in a Strategic Location
Caledon provides opportunities for businesses across a variety of key sectors and sizes, from large manufacturers and distribution centres to small entrepreneurial operations.
The municipality benefits from its strategic location in the Greater Toronto Area. Access to transportation systems, labour force and an unparalleled quality of life makes Caledon the place to start, locate or expand your business.
Logistically, it doesn’t get better than Caledon Industrial Park III:
- Direct access to 400 series highways and the newly extended Highway 427 Interchange
- Excellent proximity and connectivity to the GTA logistics workforce
- State-of-the-art modern building design and site configuration with targeting LEED Gold certification
Immediate Access to CP Railway Vaughan Intermodal Terminal
- Caledon Industrial Park III is located 10 kilometers from CP Vaughan intermodal: #1 Largest intermodal terminal in Canada!
- Intermodal offers immediate access to Highway 427 via two interchanges at Rutherford Road to the south and Major Mackenzie Drive to the north
- 6.6-kilometre expansion of Highway 427 up to Major Mackenzie Drive, directly north of CP intermodal, has been completed
- 1,800 containers per day (more than 600,000 containers annually) are handled at the facility
- 1,600 to 2,100 trucks pass through the yard everyday
Robust Labour Pool
Caledon Infrastructure Improvements
Deliver Superior locational advantages
Coleraine Drive Bypass
The expansion of Coleraine Drive to a 4-lane truck arterial will continue south from Mayfield Road directly into the Highway 427 and Major Mackenzie Drive interchange. This allows for direct access from Caledon Industrial Park III to the CP intermodal and Highway 427.
The 427 Expansion Complete!
Accessibility to Caledon and Vaughan has been enhanced by the recently completed Highway 427 expansion with full interchanges at Langstaff Road, Rutherford Road and Major Mackenzie Drive.
Since 1987, ONE Properties’ goal has been simple, yet powerful – to focus our efforts on real estate that makes a difference in peoples’ lives. ONE Properties is a fully integrated real estate company inspired to make life better through the values of integrity, collaboration and alignment with all our stakeholders including tenants, investors, partners and the communities we serve. We are focused on creating value through the acquisition, development and management of industrial, residential, retail, office and mixed-use properties in progressive markets. Our portfolio consists of 48 million square feet of developments over the last 30 years and 18 million square feet under management. ONE Properties has a proven track record of executing on complex assignments and strategic redevelopment opportunities.
AIMCo (Alberta Investment Management Corporation) is a high performing investment manager that finds the best opportunities from around the world and delivers results. AIMCo is one of Canada’s largest and most diversified institutional investment managers and are responsible for the investments of pension, endowment and government funds in Alberta.
CBRE Limited is the world’s most recognized commercial real estate services brand, we represent 90 of the Fortune 100.
Our global marketing platform helps maximize exposure and unlock value for our clients. Developing solutions for a broad range of clients has been at the forefront of our business and our expertise is unmatched. Our team of the top industrial market experts in Canada is on standby to assist you in navigating all aspects of your most important business decisions in the local market and beyond.