8281 Healey Road, Caledon
A Diverse Business Community Thriving in a Strategic Location
Caledon provides opportunities for businesses across a variety of key sectors and sizes, from large manufacturers and distribution centres to small entrepreneurial operations.
The municipality benefits from its strategic location in the Greater Toronto Area. Access to transportation systems, labour force and an unparalleled quality of life makes Caledon the place to start, locate or expand your business.
Logistically, it doesn’t get better than Caledon Industrial Park III:
- Direct access to 400 series highways and the newly extended Highway 427 Interchange
- Excellent proximity and connectivity to the GTA logistics workforce
- State-of-the-art modern building design and site configuration with targeting LEED Gold certification
Immediate Access to CP Railway Vaughan Intermodal Terminal
- Caledon Industrial Park III is located 10 kilometers from CP Vaughan intermodal: #1 Largest intermodal terminal in Canada!
- Intermodal offers immediate access to Highway 427 via two interchanges at Rutherford Road to the south and Major Mackenzie Drive to the north
- 6.6-kilometre expansion of Highway 427 up to Major Mackenzie Drive, directly north of CP intermodal, has been completed
- 1,800 containers per day (more than 600,000 containers annually) are handled at the facility
- 1,600 to 2,100 trucks pass through the yard everyday
Robust Labour Pool
Caledon Infrastructure Improvements
Deliver Superior locational advantages
Coleraine Drive Bypass
The expansion of Coleraine Drive to a 4-lane truck arterial will continue south from Mayfield Road directly into the Highway 427 and Major Mackenzie Drive interchange. This allows for direct access from Caledon Industrial Park III to the CP intermodal and Highway 427.
The 427 Expansion Complete!
Accessibility to Caledon and Vaughan has been enhanced by the recently completed Highway 427 expansion with full interchanges at Langstaff Road, Rutherford Road and Major Mackenzie Drive.